Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. ("HUAWEI") represents and warrants that customer's unit and his accessories under normal use for warranty period is free from error, improper or inferior workmanship, material, and design. To Customer, this warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. To the extent that permitted by the local laws, this warranty of the Product extends for a period of twenty-four (24) months for the Host unit, six (6) months for Battery and Charger, and three (3) months for Earphone from the date of activation/purchase of the Product.
2. During the warranty period, Huawei or its authorized service network will repair or replace, at Huawei's option, the Product or any relevant parts thereof in the event that the Product is found to be Defective. The repaired Product or the Product/part provided as a replacement for a Defective Product/part shall be free from Defect. The purchaser of the Product or his/her "Consumer") shall not be charged (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a Defective Product during the warranty period. All replaced parts, boards or equipment shall become the property of Huawei.
3. The warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced Product/part shall extend for the remaining warranty period of the repaired Product or replacement thereof to the Consumer.
4. Upon request from Huawei, the Consumer may be required to provide the purchase receipt or other documentation or information in respect of the date and place of purchase.
5. This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
a. Normal wears & tears of the equipment.
b. Defects and damages due to the equipment being used other than its normal and customary manner.
c. An unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications being carried out.
d. Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident howsoever caused.
e. Defects or damage arising from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification.
f. Defects or damage due to spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
g. Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
6. This warranty will be null and void in any of the following events:
a.If the serial number or warranty seal on the equipment has been defaced or removed.
b.If any term contained in this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of Huawei.
c.Without any POP (Proof of Purchase).
7. This warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment.
8. Huawei is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not backup your data.
9. Except for the express warranties set forth above, Huawei grants no other warranties, express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. To the extent that permitted by the local laws, Huawei shall not be liable for the loss of use of the product, inconvenience, loss or any other consequential damage, arising out of the use of, or inability to use the product or for breach of any express or implied warranty.